LANDLINE SECURITY SYSTEM
A Landline Security System connection has been industry standard for decades.
- Vulnerability of phone line being cut which deactivating any signals to be able to be sent by the alarm panel.
- Up until recently, Landline was the low-cost connection to security systems.
- No Total Connection Options available
CELLULAR SECURITY SYSTEM
A Cellular Security System has advantages over landline home security systems.
- A cellular security system is ideal for areas with no landline connection. Can save you money.
- Cellular connection can’t be cut, thus increase the security and reliability of the system.
- Total Connection Options – Remote interactive services (Alarm – arm/disarm, temperature and lighting control from your smart phone)